Good afternoon Miller Grove Student-Athletes and Parents,
It’s that time of year again! Boys’ basketball tryouts will be Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 5:15pm – 7:15pm. Students are to report at 5:00pm for check-in each day. Tryouts will be held that Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in the gym for both varsity and junior varsity athletes.
Athletes must be dressed for tryouts, NO locker room usage/ access. Everyone must have a mask to enter and bring their own water bottle and temperature will be taken at the door. No spectators are allowed in the gym, only athletes that’s trying out will be allowed. All students MUST have these 5 REQUIRED forms completed and filled out before they can enter the gym for tryouts.
- Athletic Physical Preparticipation_Physical_History_and_Evaluation_-_2019_Fillable
- DCSD Return Participation Form online DCSD Return Participation Form
- Cardiac Arrest Form online Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Concussion Form online Concussion Form
- Emergency Medical Card EMERGENCY-MEDICAL-CARD
To get the REQUIRED forms above for basketball tryouts at Miller Grove High. Go to https://millergroveathletics.com/